Attitude and Gratitude. I always find lists a good motivation tool, but I don't like things too rigid. I also find a blog really helpful in getting me out and doing things. I love that I can look back and really see over time how much great stuff I get to do...

Friday 15 April 2016

Tregothnan

So, Tregothnan is a garden but not just any old garden. 100 acres of normally private estate garden. Home of many rare plants including the wollemi pine. The uk's only tea plantation.

If you can afford it, private garden tours are available.  Otherwise there are monthly garden tours of limited availability and still pricey. One weekend each year they open their gates to the hordes for charity.

I have wanted to go for years but with one thing or another I have never made it.

But we have tickets for Sunday!

Really looking forward to it. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment