Attitude and Gratitude. I always find lists a good motivation tool, but I don't like things too rigid. I also find a blog really helpful in getting me out and doing things. I love that I can look back and really see over time how much great stuff I get to do...

Thursday 7 April 2016

101 Things

I miss blogging.

What I miss most is the way I was able to use it to focus, to organise my life. I like lists and goals. I don't like the to be rigid though,  then they can get too heavy.... A burden.

Once upon a time I signed up to something called 101 Things in 1001 days. I spent a lot of time coming up with things, many impractical. Now I just want to flow, record momentary goals, add and remove things as I feel. And the aim is to get to 101 by the end of the 1001 days....

So here are some current goals to add to my list.

1) Go to Scotland
2) Visit Suzi
3) Visit B Castle and H Hall as they relate to a past life
4) Find out whereabouts in Scotland my ancestor JM xame from and visit it.
5) Find my North stone

Now one trip could see the completion of all five of these but I have been dreaming of this trip for some time. Years in fact. It's a big thing. Deserving of five targets....

Then too
5) Finish the Oculi bracelet.
6) Visit Orford Ness
7) Visit the Amalfi Coast, Vesuvius and Pompeii.
8) Finish my tarot card project
9) See the Northern Lights
10) Buy a rock mill and polish beach stones

So the bracelet is a complicated affair (not designed by me). I am not quite a third of the way through and it has taken 10+ hours....

The tarot is a project I began. Collecting versions of each card and spending time writing about each one. There are a lot of cards. I have done much of the major arcana, probably more than half. A long way to go.

Pebbles on the beach gain a coating as they react with sea water. Impossible to tell if white quartz is clear or milky inside.... I want to admire them.... Peel off their coating.

And travel. I desire to travel a lot more.

No comments:

Post a Comment