Attitude and Gratitude. I always find lists a good motivation tool, but I don't like things too rigid. I also find a blog really helpful in getting me out and doing things. I love that I can look back and really see over time how much great stuff I get to do...

Monday 25 April 2016

Round the Wheel

I follow the Medicine Wheel teachings of Tisa F Tardiff.  It's a process.  A lifetimes journey.  Our wheel has four anchors, one in each direction.  I want to spin through the anchors.... 

I also need to look at Danger and how it relates to me and my wheel.

These are not processes I will conduct in this blog.  Some stuff is private.  Some stuff involves teachings and information that isn't mine to post publicly, that shouldn't be out there publicly.  I want to go deep.....

But these processes matter to me, so they go on the list too.... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment