Attitude and Gratitude. I always find lists a good motivation tool, but I don't like things too rigid. I also find a blog really helpful in getting me out and doing things. I love that I can look back and really see over time how much great stuff I get to do...

Monday 25 April 2016

Occuli

Well I finished the Occuli bracelet. This is my colour selection for Heather Kingsley-Heath's design.

It has taken hours. Lol

I went and chose beads today for enchanted lake. This is for my sisters version. The fancy stone is crystal AB and I am going to play on the purples with my bead selections.

I have a fancy stone coming for me. Falling leaves.... I don't want to buy accompanying beads until I have it.

It's an expensive necklace with all the crystals and miyuki. Good job some of the beads can feature in both versions....


No comments:

Post a Comment