Attitude and Gratitude. I always find lists a good motivation tool, but I don't like things too rigid. I also find a blog really helpful in getting me out and doing things. I love that I can look back and really see over time how much great stuff I get to do...

Saturday 30 April 2016

Glamour Girl

When I go away later in the year, I will need to look good....  Try to scrub up a bit.  I do have some nice outfits but I have never made jewellery to go with any of them.  I have always liked it before when I had specific pieces to go with certain outfits.  matching colours, selected shapes.  It feels good.

And now I feel better and am making jewellery again, what is stopping me?

Tomorrows Enchanted Lake workshop will see me making a necklace for my sister, but I also brought a fancy stone around which to base a version for myself.  I chose the stone to match the long silk jacket I wore for my wedding.

But I have other outfits.  I have a stash of patterns, a pile of books and an internet full of patterns and beads to buy.  They don't all have to be expensive crystal based designs either.  And not every outfit will want bracelet and necklacke.

52) Butterfly top jewellery
53) Pink Zandra Rhodes top jewellery
54) Snake print top jewellery
55) Multi coloured dress jewellery
56) JB Red and Blue top jewellery
57) JB Wrap top jewellery
58) JB Black top jewellery
59) Purple wedding clothes jewellery

No comments:

Post a Comment