Attitude and Gratitude. I always find lists a good motivation tool, but I don't like things too rigid. I also find a blog really helpful in getting me out and doing things. I love that I can look back and really see over time how much great stuff I get to do...

Wednesday 8 June 2016

Duran Duran

Both himself and I love Duran Duran and we were aware they were playing at Eden.  We looked up the date and it fell in the middle of his relief weeks, which meant we had no idea when his shifts would fall until the tickets were gone.  So we both forgot about it.

Until last week when two very excited colleagues were talking about it.  By this time I knew we could actually go.  Then they said there were some tickets on the company website for sale.  I woke J up to see if he still wanted to go and he was really excited.  And then equally gutted when I discovered they had been sold....

Later, after work, I stayed on to have a look, having remembered how great our company site is, when it has lovely blue leather sofas and Duran Duran tickets. I was very startled to discover that another pair of tickets had appeared!  I rang up and went to get them pretty much straightaway.

So Friday.  BBC Music Day.  We found ourselves at Eden.  We sang along to the Beach Boys for the One Show.  Generally stood around for a very long time.  But by the time they came on stage we were in a great spot - and pretty unable to go anywhere...

It was an amazing show.  Not much else I can say.  He can still sing.  Their songs are great, even the new stuff.  Amazing night.

Absolutely great.

Like really, really....

We even found our backs on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment