Attitude and Gratitude. I always find lists a good motivation tool, but I don't like things too rigid. I also find a blog really helpful in getting me out and doing things. I love that I can look back and really see over time how much great stuff I get to do...

Sunday 19 June 2016

Craft Update

I seem to be hampered by a lack of swarovski crystal

I made the Lucrezia bracelet but ran short of 4mm bicones.  I only need four more....

I started making the butterfly but on nearing completion of the first wing, I realised the drops I have are way to big.  They are out of scale and they weigh the wings down.

I still need a navette for my Cleopatra's Eye.

I am still avoiding my scond enchanted lake

I still need to put a clasp on my necklace to go with my snake print top

I still need to put legs on the beetle brooch

I still need to put feathers on the red dream catcher.

Lots going on but not much to tick off....

Except the occuli bracelet, one enchanted lake, a berry necklace for the multi coloured dress and the lariat for the black top with the waistband in purple and blue.

Lots to do...

Also waiting for the ingredients list for the Athena bracelet...

No comments:

Post a Comment